Subject: [Leica] Oddmund -aaaargh!!
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 20:53:30 +0000

Jim Brick wrote:

>Oddmund would be a breath of fresh air about now!
>
>Jim

Here in this little island of Ireland, we practise tolerance in a very big
way - that's how the peace process is going forward step by painful step
with the backing of the majority of the people, both North and South.

But please, please don't ask me to read any more of Oddmund's diatribes,
which are boringly predictable and have little to do with Leicas.

In the spirit of encouraging free speech, I suggest that Brian sets up an
'oddmund-users' list, where Roger and Jim may drink at the well to their
hearts' content.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst