Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica's Development and Management
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 01:57:30 EST

Tom Shea wrote:

<< This is very interesting.  It puts the business issue in some significant
 perspective.  I am a construction attorney.  My clients have single projects
 that are larger than Leica's total yearly volume.  Leica is a very small
 company.  I do hope they can survive.

If Leica lens recipes are so wonderful and the company is relatively small
(and now, public), it makes you wonder why Leica has not been swallowed by
some larger concern.  As Nietzsche said, "Film is dead!"

Cheers,
Arturo