Subject: [Leica] The Passion
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 20:56:16 +0000

>Think of it as the External Consumption Engine!(where did that come from?)
>
>This brings us to the concept of "Visual Literacy"..... which we'll leave
>for another day.
>
>I don't even take my camera on vacation anymore.
>My wife is the "family photographer." (shamefully, a Nikon girl)
>I can't handle the responsibility.
>
>...back to work,
>
>Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>

But you love it enough to be on this list!
More power to your elbow.
And take your camera everywhere
Nobody has ever been abducted by aliens whilst carrying a camera.
It will keep you safe as well as make you walk down blind alleyways, just in
case you find a picture.
It's a long road, there's no turning back.

Alex