Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting Baketball help needed from Pros
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 14:07:14 -0400

Nigel:

I have a media pass lined up so I will be court side.  The games start with
some womens university basket ball, move to mens Mens University and
eventually the main attraction is the American College teams, NCAA I think
it is called.  I guess I will stick with the 90 and maybe the sixty.  My R7
has a motor, which is quick enough for how I shoot.  I just got a winder
for the R8 and I am afraid I will find it very slow.

If flashes are allowed, I will bring my metz 60ct and use it at a low power
to get quick recycle.  I can use the flash meter in the R8 to set for the
proper aperture.

If I get anything good, I will scan some and post a web page tomorrow.  I
shoot slide film, so it can be tricky getting good exposures.  If I use a
flash, the exposure problem will be easier.

Regards,

Robert Stevens