Subject: Re: [Leica] Proposing a voluntary posting limit
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 09:36:45 -0800

Walt wrote:
>Sure, no problem, as long as we can cut out all Reflex Leica posts
>at the same time ('cause >I< don't like the damn things, and you
>shouldn't either -- >I< know what's good for all of you)
>
>Damn, I sound like a democrat.......  :)>>>>>>>>

Gee Walt then there wouldn't be anything for anyone to bitch about! :) Or
make those great N&C comparisons of greatness. :)

Aaaaaaaaa what the heck, just do a fast delete from topic lines and then
read whats left. I rarely look at those message things with no topic, just
a dumb number, getting rid of those would help. They should become an
"auto-delete."

Sometimes I've received 60 messages or more, I lock the delete button then
scan down and drop 40 messages at one crack leaving just 20 to trip
through.

Besides some days everyone gets on a roll with a neat subject requiring
answering several points of view, so it's almost an immpossiblity to
"censor ourselves to 5 a day". my humble opinion.

ted