Subject: Re: [Leica] Proposing a voluntary posting limit
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:12:09 -0600

Why?  I'd be perfectly happy to cut down on the drivel I post but I can't
see where there should be a problem with the volume of mail from the LUG.
Anybody with a decent mail client can set it up to easily manage it.

I'd much rather everybody made sure that there was a meaningful Subject line
so we could determine what we wanted to delete w/o reading it.
Bud