Subject: Re: [Leica] Amateur vs. Pro
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 20:18:27 -0600

No Walt, when I bought my pristine Contax IIa from a hock shop I was a
Buck Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.  My fellow Jar Heads were buying
Argus C3's. Guess who made the best investment?

I added a used Leica IIc w/Leicavit when I was making about 60 bucks a
week as a new hire.  It took me a long time and a lot of saving to
eventually buy a new M2 and then an M3 and so on.
Bud