Subject: RE: [Leica] war photographers
From: Mike Dembinski <mdembin@it.com.pl>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 22:24:29 +0200

>Humbled, completely...
>I hope I can remeber this and learn from it.
>Jem

Jem - don't prostrate yourself before some know-it-all foreigner telling a
Son Of Albion how to spell in his own language - both version 'spelt' and
'spelled' are acceptable (source: none other than the Oxford Dictionary) :-)

And you, Johnny Foreigner - don't pass judgement or even judgment until
you've enquired or inquired about the alternative spellings that the
Englishman takes as his God-given birthright!!  ;-)

from a chilly Warsaw, Mike