Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA in Brussels
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 20:17:18 +0100

dear michael,

CAMPION, corner rue st boniface and rue solvay, two shops across the street.
one with second hand stuff and one with all the leica gear you want. it is
walking distance from the "porte de namur" metro station, in "ixelles". I
buy my second and new stuff from them since the early seventies!
you will get a collection of beautiful art nouveau houses for free

there is also a shop on the avenue stalingrad, walking distance form the
"grand place", a bit more shabby.

as for the restaurants: stay away from the "petite rue de bouchiers"

ciao

andreas

Dr Andreas Frijdal
Casalmonte