Subject: [Leica] LEICA in Brussels
From: "Michael Ingram" <michael@ingramagency.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:01:40 -0000

I'm planning a trip early in the New Year to Brussels and wondered if any "locals" could recommend any Leica camera shops for me to visit in between art galleries and some hopefully amazing meals.
By any chance would anyone know the price locally of the 24mm f2.8 Elmarit-M Asph in CHROME plus Finder...and the new little SF20 flash.
I would be most grateful for any help.Thank you.

Michael Ingram

michael@ingramagency.co.uk