Subject: [Leica] Nikkor question
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:49:24 -0800

Hello there.

Sorry to bother you but I had a Nikkor question for you.  I recently inherited
an old Nikon F and I am being sent a 105 2.5 lens for it.  I am a Leica user
and wanted to know what other old Nikkor lenses should I hunt for that you feel
might be pretty close to the Leica lenses.  A few people have  said that the
105 is fantastic.  I'm especially interested in a wide like a 20 or 24 as well
as a low light lens.

Any help would truly be appreciated.
Thanks
Gabe