Subject: Re: [Leica] Food for thought for Thanksgiving (revision)
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:56:00 EST

<< Tom S.   I understand your point and do value low distortion, high
 resolution and good contrast.  However, I get these fine qualities
 from my SLR Nikkor lenses.  I turm to my M Leitz lenses to get the
 qualities I described in my earlier post:  >>

Tom P, I respect your perspective and quite agree that the older lenses can
provide some very nice and pleasing effects.  I just prefer the new Lecia
lenses for the reasons discussed.  It is good to have these different
perspectives.

Tom Shea