Subject: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:30:16 -0500

Fellow Lugnuts,

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. May all of
you prosper with the gathering of Leica images.

Just the other night, a software guru came over
& restored my CompuServe system that crashed.
He was able to restore all of my MSGs; much to
give thanks for that ;-)!

In the meantime, I had been working with my NT
CS 4.01 system, to work with the LUG & the Photo-
forum. When my Windows 3.1/CS 2.5 was restored; I
realized, I preferred my older system. Really!

I can hear the thoughts now; "that figures, he also likes
using an Leica R system instead of those nifty auto
everything gizmos". (&>) ! Hey, I do use Leica's high-
speed motor winders.

Tom D.