Subject: Re: [Leica] neg/slide scanning
From: "James R. Nelon" <JNelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 01:33:05 +0800

All seriousness aside (as they say), the first part of the thread dealt with
Eric's scanner's ability to optimize settings for each film being scanned,
something severely wanting on my Nikon CoolScan LS-20E. Eric offered to sell me
his (employer's?:)) scanner for a fair(?:)) price, but Alex Hurst came to the
rescue with a software suggestion costing a mere US$199 to fill the bill.
Thanks Alex. And, I guess :), thanks Eric.

Jim Nelon (waiting on Tom Abrahams to arrive here in Hong Kong with free
samples :))