Subject: [Leica] Meter Advice
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 02:52:07 +1200

Hi All,

Today I picked up a Lunasix 3 meter from a friend. I'm considering buying
it, but alas it doesn't have a manual. Does anyone out there have one they
could photocopy and send to me; or describe to me the ins and outs of its
use? I'd also be interested in Lugger's opinions of it. I start to get
dyslexic when there are more than 3 numbers on a dial, especially after the
simplicity of my MR meter.

I also borrowed a 28 Elmarit-M today for a cafe shoot. Wow! I want one. But
hey, give me another week and 24 won't be enough!

Have a great day all.

Gary E

"be a realist, demand the impossible"

- -Censier Campus Graffiti May 1968