Subject: RE: [Leica] Bower
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:34:14 -0000

Nigel,
I spoke with Brian just a moment ago after posting him that question re: use
of grad filters on M Leicas.
He hasn't a grad filter for his Ms, (no 39mm as he put it) but does have an
E55 grad which he uses maybe twice a year on his reflex stuff.  usually used
at f4 or f5.6 which gives a soft enough line of gradation, obviously in the
middle of the picture as its a screw in filter.
It's an ND grad of course, "anything other than ND is the pits" in his
opinion.

He's just bought himself an E60 polariser, after having an E55 for years,
and this was from B+H in N.Y. B+W incidentally.

regards,

Jem