Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanksgiving
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:30:59 -0600

>It's that time of year to wish all our American cousins south of the border
>a happy and safe Thanksgiving

Thanks Ted.

Of course, I have to work on Turkeyday, and then I might have to drive to
St. Louis in the evening to get ready to shoot a championship football game
on Friday. So I may not get a chance to sit down and eat some turkey,
dressing and cranberries. So eat an extra piece of apple pie for me! Enjoy
your second of the year.

From a slave to his job...
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The world's full of apathy, and I don't care.