Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:46:05 -0800

To the American LUGNUTS:

It's that time of year to wish all our American cousins south of the border
a happy and safe Thanksgiving and many wonderful photos of your
festivities. As most of you know, we Canadians are a few weeks ahead of you
in this celebration.

But this year my wife and I are celebrating our first ever American
Thanksgiving courtesy of my associate Sandy, who is an American living here
in Canadian clothing. :)

So this is a bonus Thanksgiving, as I get two this year and will be able to
relax with the old M6 and Noctilux happy snapping the family gathering. B&W
of course like all real photographers. :)

Have a good one to all of you south of the border.

ted