Subject: Re: [Leica] MTF and photodo, addition
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:06:13 -0600

> So here we have at least four companies (popphoto,
>cdi,photodo, leica) using the same testing equipment.

So here we have two people driving a Porsche 911. My mother and Mario
Andretti. Who is going to make it around the track faster? (Mario's still
alive isn't he?)

Leica is designing lenses, and has people who know a heck of a lot more
about optical engineering than anybody at Pop Photo. (That, or the Pop
Photo guy needs to send his resume out!). So who is going to put that
equipment to better use? Who are you going to trust?
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The world's full of apathy, and I don't care.