Subject: AW: [Leica] Zoerk Adaptors
From: "Bernhard Wingerter" <Bernd_Wingerter@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:21:29 +0100

I didn't found Zoerk on the web but I found their address:
Zoerkendoerfer Technik
Gollierstrasse 70
80339 München
Germany
Tel: +49 (89) 508568

Novoflex also has some adapters. I found the following items at
www.novoflex.de.
EOS/LER
 LEICA R Objektive an CANON EOS Gehäuse
 299,-

EOS/NIK
 NIKON Objektive an CANON EOS Gehäuse
 299,-

EOS-RETRO
 Umkehrring für CANON EOS-Objektive
 449,-
It is a German site and then prices are in DEM.

I have no experience with these items but I found another source saying the
Novoflex adapters are very thin and have no additional lenses.

Bernhard