Subject: [Leica] Zoerk Adaptors
From: Martin Davidson <martin.davidson@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:43:56 -0000

Does anyone have any experience of the Zoerk Leica R to EOS adaptor?  I have
an M6 and an EOS 1 which I use as complements for one another; there are,
however, some R lenses I would love to use, but dont want the expense or the
inconvenience of a second SLR body.  The idea of being able to a Leica R
lens on the EOS 1 (at the expense of AF, of course) really appeals.

Any information or advice, gratefully received!

Martin Davidson