Subject: [Leica] London LUG meeting
From: Ian Stanley <ianstanley@mistral.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:44:05 +0000

Greetings,

	Thanks to all those involved in setting up the first London LUG meeting -
it was a real treat.  I have had the pleasure of meeting up with LUG
members in various parts of the world and have thoroughly enjoyed their
company.  The London LUG meeting was no exception to this and it was good
to spend time with folks and put some faces to the names.  My only regret
is that I could not stay until the end so that I could have met all that
turned up during the day.

Ian Stanley