Subject: Re: [Leica] auto vs. manual
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:16:52 EST

<< I would appreciate some help from anyone in this group who has
 extensively used both autofocus and manual focus >>

In addition to my Leica M and Contax SLR systems, I use Canon SLR and Contax
G2 systems.  I find that AF to be quite useful for certain subjects and
situations.  For fast moving situations, such as running horses or other
animals, AF is quite useful.  I like AF and use it extensively.

Tom Shea