Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lug Disease
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.u-nancy.fr>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:00:35 +0100

Yep, I'd say somewhere in the course of '99.But, unless you need that extra
stop and predictably smaller size & weight, Tom, don't overlook the
APO-Macro-Elmarit-R f/2.8/100mm. Absolutely stunning images and that
closeup ability w/o accessories is super handy. Of course, for general
snapping around, the size and weight *are* a factor.
>--
>Roger
>mailto:roger@beamon.org
>
>           EQUALITY:
>   Prosperity or egalitarianism--you have to choose.
>   I favor freedom--you never achieve real equality anyway;
>   you simply sacrifice prosperity for an illusion.
>               -- Mario Vargas Llosa

 "Prosperity or egalitarianism--you have to choose (...)".

I don't like these quotations, which are all off topic,
and which are subliminal ideology.Here we have a piece of
ultra-conservatism "thought". Happily there is in the USA a great world
wide known philosopher, who says the contrary : John Rawls, theory of justice.

Dominique Pellissier