Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo vests & picking up girls with the help of a Leica
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 12:10:47 -700

On 21 Nov 98, Doug Richardson wrote, at least in part:

> However my sex life was not improved by buying an M2 or a
> Leicaflex, so it seems that only a screw-mount camera has the
> magic qualities.

Oh I dunno, Doug. After realizing that my Leica fetish will not be
stilled, my wife admits to being a bit turned on by that "snap"
created when the bayonet mount locks into place. But then, she's
always had certain hang ups too, like naval officers in dress
whites!
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased
     at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
     I know not what course others may take; but as for me,
     give me liberty or give me death!
               -- Patrick Henry