Subject: [Leica] was re: Now Leica & Sandy buying M6?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:12:53 -0800

Sandy wrote:>>

>I certainly HOPE he's referring to his camera gear!
>
>Sandy (who has temporarily subscribed to this group in an attempt to decide
>whether to add the M6 to the arsenal...but since my husband might object to my
>using it to pick up guys, I'm merely interested in optics...yawn! Then again,
>the single malt debate is ANOTHER matter...)>>>>>>>>
================

OK for those who may think this is my wonderful assistant SANDY it isn't!!
(I don't think so!) :) Hell maybe she's hiding something! :)

OK OTHER Sandy with husband! I have some words I have used over the years
that sometimes work and sometimes don't! Equipment or otherwise! :)

"Stick with me baby, think positive, live dangerously and you'll be
laughing or wearing handcuffs! And booze is the only answer!" :)

You guys just have to know I've had this response...."oooooooh Leicas and
handcuffs! out of this world! Alright!" :) Trust me, it never got me
anywhere, the women were all talk and ooooooooooohs! :)

Then you immediately go out and spend your way into debt buying an M6 or R8
with a bunch of lenses!:)  The single malts really really come in handy
with this decision making! :) Otherwise or not! :)

ted