Subject: [Leica] the mysterious "you wrote"
From: MGMcGough@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 22:09:46 EST

  As long as we are getting things off our chests (bosoms?) - wouldn't it
  be nice if some LUGgers would be considerate enough to use a name
  to identify whom they are quoting instead of using the auto "you wrote."
  To say that your "program does it automatically" is no excuse for what
  I consider rudeness & ignorance by a fellow Leica user.

  Mary Grace

  NO ARCHIVE