Subject: Re: [Leica] JB, filters, flames, and technique
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:47:10 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Wow, an odd response from a Leica user!!
No problem with the use of "disposable" cameras, i.e. af SLRs!!
Some of us just like the feel of a tool that was made for the long
haul.  Different strokes -- BTW, my best photojournalist friend
uses Leica M AND Canon EOS -- that's what flips his switch......
But he knows that 5-10 years after an electronic body is discontinued,
that's it for product support!!
CU
WAlt