Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: ALWAYS Filter
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 12:24:23 -0500

Gee...Why do you have to blame it on anything? This isn't the SAUG -
Spelling Aficionado's UsersGroup. It isn't the TAGUG - Totally Anal
Grammarian's Users Group. It's the LUG - Leica User's Group...Although at
times it appears to be the LAWHSIABICPOMSTYG - Look At What Hot Shit I Am
Because I Can Point Out My Superiority To You Group...:-)