Subject: Re: [Leica] Day in the Life of a Lug
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:50:09 EST

Oh my God Roy!

The scanner would have to have a red dot, a clear plastic strip on the bottom
and every button on it would have to have soft releases(black ones only).

It would sure stir things up though!

Bob Bedwell

P.S. I've got some wonderfful slides of my wife and me picking up 20 bags of
leaves...how about that for mini-day photo gallery?

<< I find it fascinating to read the digests lately. So many different
outlooks
 from so many places.
 I propose a mini- "day in the life of". Let's pick a day, shoot slides, pick
 one and mail it to a central location and have a low-rez scan made and post
 them ( perhaps 6/page). There is so much wisdom and experience here I think
 we could do produce some nice work.
  Where to send it? Would any one with a scanner and web page volunteer?
 Perhaps if we each enclosed a dollar or two to at least provide enough
 beer/scotch to get the job done. If too many people responded perhaps some
 editing would be in order.
 Eric,Harrison, anyone? what do you think?
 Roy Feldman