Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 75 mm f/1.4
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:44:15 EST

See Ken,  I was right.  You bought one because it was discussed on the LUGNET.

Just kidding, of course.

Question and I think it has been discussed before.  Is there a difference
between the Canadian version and the German version?    Has Leica, or do you
know if it is planned, to make changes in the 75/1.4?

Thanks,
Bob Bedwell

<< As a matter of fact, I (another Ken) got mine this spring when the Canadian
 version was being discontinued. The local Leica rep got a demo for me at a
 reduced price.

 Ken Wilcox