Subject: [Leica] Re: Vests
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:34:51 -0500

Woolrich makes a nice vest although I don't think it is marketed as a
"photo" vest.

The Tilley "VOMP" looks good in the catalog, but I haven't actually tried
one. (very pricey)

Ken Wilcox

>I noticed in Tina Manleys recent posting that she will be using a photo vest
>on her trip to Honduras.  I have never owned one but I noticed several
>different brands in the camera shop that I visit.  There are Nikon, Domke,
>Lowe, Billingham, etc.  I would be interested in LUGGERS recommendations.
>
>Thanks
>
>Bob Bedwell

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>