Subject: Re: [Leica] Bye - for now
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:01:37 -0500

At 04:06 PM 11/16/98 -0800, you wrote:
>How do you personally decide when to use Astia rather than Velvia, Tina?
>Light conditions or subject matter?
>
>What bag or bags do you use for all that gear?!
>
>Francesco

Astia for people, Velvia for scenics.
I use a small camera backpack, a vest, and fanny pack (bum bag for the
British).
The four M's, and six lenses don't take up much room.  It's the film that
does!  I pack it in Tupperware and only carry enough for one day's shooting.
The older I get, the less I want to carry.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://members.tripod.com/~Tina_Manley/>