Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke bags
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:44:38 +0100

Doug,

What problems have you had with B&H regarding overseas orders? I have
ordered stuff from them several times since moving to Belgium, having it
shipped to family or friends in the U.S. who were coming to visit
(anything to bypass Belgian customs...). I never had any problems with it,
except that the first time I had to fax them a copy of my credit card
(front and back). But now it is on file and they ship stuff without any
hassle.

Nathan

Doug Richardson wrote:

> I know B&H stock them, but they're not every keen on taking overseas
> orders.
>
> Regards,
>
> Doug Richardson

- --