Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 23:25:09 -0800 (PST)

Every advantage has its disadvantage with it: Kodachrome will not fade 50
years from now, but if you project it endlessly it will in the projector.
On the other hand, E6 like Velvia and Ektachromes and RSX and so on will
hold on better in the projector but you won't have what to show in 50
years even if you don't project them!!
Everybody knows this, including me!
Lucian