Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome & Test report
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 19:53:43 -0600

>   Neil Simon should have sang his "Momma don't take my Kodachrome away" in
>a minor key.

Paul Simon. :-)

The KLab is selling, and there is hope a new Kodachrome will be out some
day. I still sense some resistance in my Kodak rep. to anything Kodachrome.
But he admits that Kodachrome is an asset that only Kodak has and they
should be exploiting it. I'm sure they're just waiting for KLabs to get
around the country before they start really pushing a new Kodachrome.

I hammered on him pretty hard last week on the subject. And he sent me some
info on a new Kodak slide film that's coming out in January. The info. is
at work, but it's ISO 100 and the letter at the end of the name is V, and
it is specifically aimed at Velvia, at twice the speed! So we shall see if
Kodak is going to try to make a comeback in the pro market.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes