Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome & Test report
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 17:42:47 -0600

The cardboard vs. plastic mount debate was discussed on the Kodachrome list at one
time.  One advantage to cardboard mounts is that they do not result in the
transparency pulling loose the way they will with plastic mounts.

I've used Kodak processing since the mid 50's and have not experienced ONE case of
a transparency pulling loose from the mount.  On the other hand, every time I used
Agfa or another film which was returned in plastic, I always had occurrences of the
transparency pulling loose.
Bud