Subject: Re: [Leica] New Vario-Elmarit-R 35-70 f2.8 Asph. macro setting
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 05:51:48 EST

Count me in on the R&D.   Suggest that we call it a LiKon!

Bob Bedwell

<<
 << An R8 *WITH* *A* *MOTOR* would suit me well enough. I loathe AF... >>
 I agree with Eric's earlier post...mount R lenses on an F5.  Abrahamsson
ought
 to come up with a "Rapidmount," an adapter that will let you run film through
 an F5 at 8fps with Leica glass!!  I think I would even help fund the R&D for
 this!!

 Arturo

 P.S. - Is this blasphemy??