Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux questions-long
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 07:51:43 -0800

Bill: The Digilux comes with a serial cable which, upon being attached to both
the camera body and a serial port on your PC, allows you to open up any photo
from the tiny card inside the camera from your file manager, photo editing
program, and word processor. An alternative, which I have, is a special floppy
into whose side you insert the photo card, insert the floppy into your floppy
drive, and open it as stated before. It's easy and wonderful!