Subject: Re: [Leica] buy a R8 motor
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:37:47 -0800

Jorge Pimenta wrote:

>I want buy a motor to my R8.
>any interessing?
>Give me prices directly>>>>>>>

Hi Jorge,

Be only too glad to if the motors wwere manufactured yet! :)

Winders are available but no motors until sometime next year or the year
after or the year after  or the year after that! :)

We have all been waiting since 1996 for the R8 motor, so it's anyone's
guess when they actually will be locked on the bottom of our cameras.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant