Subject: Re: [Leica] Rockin' and a-rollin'- all shook up!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:37:54 -0800

Eric wrote:
>Remember the song that says: "Better get ready to tie up your boat in

Eric,

I wont mind the  quake as long as my Leica's stay dry and loaded with
whatever film will make me the most amount of money from the images (I know
I'm a mercenary b.......d!) But if I make enough money from the pictures,
my then "waterfront property" will accomodate the new luxeryliner speed
boat! :)

ted