Subject: [Leica] Solms and Wetzlar
From: "Greg Bicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 04:09:35 -0700

Hi LUGgers,

I plan to be in Europe and have a question for LUGgers familiar with Leica
facilities in Solms and Wetzlar.

Most of what I'll be doing involves work, and so my free time [if any] will
be on weekends.  I am interested in learning more about Leica's history and
its present.  Is there anything to see and learn in Solms and Wetzlar on the
weekends?  If so, does one need to make prior arrangements?

Thank you.

Enjoy the light.

Greg Bicket