Subject: [Leica] Leica ads in National Geographic
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 16:25:33 +0100

I installed the 80's and 90's CD-ROMs series from the National Geographic
and did a search on Leica advertisements.
Odd result: Leica has published ads in National Geographic from January
1929 till June 1961, not nothing later (in contrast with Canon and Nikon).
Does anybody know why?

I find the pages on the CD-ROMs sometimes hard to read and not too sharp.
The prints are also somewhat fuzzy. And some scanned images have dust or
other impurities.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
t h i n k   d i f f e r e n t               a p p l e    c o m p u t e r