Subject: Re: [Leica] The M-6 Titanium
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 08:53:01 EST

<< Do any LUGgers have extensive experience with the M-6 Titanium
 and the other M-6 models -- enough, that is to provide some
 guidance as to whether the extra cost of the Ti model results in
 any practical benefits:  e.g., greater durability, more
 resistance to scratching or nicking?  Ditto the Ti lenses? >>

I have chrome, black and titanium M6's.  I am a collector (and photographer).
There is no practical benefit to a titanium model.  It is very nice looking,
but there is no other benefit.

Tom Shea