Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 winder & batteries
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 18:27:27 -0700

Boy,
This sounds like a sort of commercial for mechanical cameras. I do my best
to keep my kit simple, but even so I have to carry three kinds of batteries
in my bag. However, I can manage without electricity using an M3 (or M6)
w/the old GE meter that I usually carry. Somehow it's fun using a '50's
meter with a '50's camera. Now, if I just had a nice '59 car to drive  while
using the M3.
Joe Stephenson