Subject: [Leica] R5 & R7 prices going up
From: Anderson <andersonchi@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 13:48:03 -0800

It appears that the prices of used R5 and R7 prices are going up.  Take
a look at a two or three month old Shutterbug magazine.  In that short
of period of time the prices appear to have increased $100 to $150
dollars on both the R5 and R7.

I think it was Jim Brick who said that the R7 is the best SLR Leica ever
made and people are beginning to realize that.  Try to find a mint R7
from a dealer or even on the group.  I can't remember the last time I
saw an R7 forsale on the LUG list.

Some of the R lens price are going up also. Or at lease they are not
going down.  I wonder if it isn't less risky and more profitable to
invest in Leica equipment rather than the stock market, and there is no
broker's commission too.  Atleast it is more fun.
- -Bob

.