Subject: Re: [Leica] Tripods and flashes and film...Oh My!
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 14:27:06 -0600

Gee Bob,  Get up on the wrong side today?  One of the best things about
this list is the relative dearth of posts like yours.  THere are way too
many posts as it is already.
   Give the guy who said this about flash (and he didn't even really say
what you've said he said) a fair chance.  Look at his pictures.  See for
yourself if he knows what he is doing.  Its best to look before shooting.
All the best.   -Mark