Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: BALDERDASH
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:10:14 -0700

Sorry guys,
I was not clear. Of course the quality of light varies. It can be harsh,
diffuse, etc. We all look for and pine for "good light." I was trying to
make a point about the source. Strobes, flashes, suns, etc. all make the
same kind of light. However, the quality of that light can vary greatly.
Sorry for the confusion.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson