Subject: [Leica] BALDERDASH
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:30:01 -0700

>>>When you use an M6, which is the ultimate of available natural light
> picture taking machines in the first place, then require flash, fill or
> otherwise, to take your pictures speaks of the lack of the photographer's
> ability to see light and make it work for him or her.

Not to be angry, cranky or rude, but I think that anyone who suggests that
fill or flash "Speaks of the lack of the photographer's ability to see
light........" is a comment that is just plain wrong. I have a friend who
is expert in using fill flash, and I guarantee you can't tell he has used
the fill. Fill flash has long been suggested, and I would hazard a guess
that if you learn to use it correctly, you will use it often.

I think a good photographer will know when and when not to use additional
light.

RM