Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W revisited
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:23:14 EST

Bob:

I purchased some PMG but haven't had the guts to try it yet.  I have read the
PYRO book but not sure that I understand everything yet.  How difficult is it?

Thanks,
Bob Bedwell

<<     My favorite B/W combination is HP-5 developed in PMG (Gordon
 Hutchins formula) I get smooth tonal separations with an ei of 400.
 Detail has an etched quality up to 9 x 12 with no apparent grain.  For
 anything larger I think Kodak Technical Pan exposed at ei 25 developed
 in technidol is got to be combination of choice.
     Happy trails, Bob >>